Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mixed Feelings......

Why does it happen that whenever we leave a place, we feel sad about it. Before leaving for my training, i was sad coz i had to leave my hometown. Now, coming back to my hometown, again there is a mixed feeling as i am badly missing those days.

The time of the days doesn't matter for your happiness or any thing. What matters is the time you have spent with people. People with whom you have been sharing all your heart and also the small happiness of caring for them. 

Today's day has been gone with a dilemma in my heart that whether i should be happy for being at home or i should be sad as i miss my friends.


Why can't we become,
the rays of light?
Why can't we become,
the places of sight?

Light that brightens the whole world,
but is unaware of its own shadow.
Sight that is seen by the whole world,
but is unknown to its own shadow.

Light that guides ones sight,
but its own path depends on others.
Sight that shows ones gained height,
but its own existence turn to others.


This poem is dedicated to all my friends with whom i spent the most memorable days of mine.  

1 comment: