Monday, March 10, 2014

Agony...My Way...

This time, I am not left with any explanation for my poetry. The poetry itself explains everything that I wanted to say. Thus, it is independent of any other kind of explanation.

Agony, a word which experesses most of the feeling itself. Thus, this is my version of agony.

Agony

Travelling the same path in a routine
Trying to think the same way of a teen.
When I was dreamer and enthusiastic
Just to adjust and not to feel lean.

While travelling everyday, I feel something
When did I grow up, I dnt remember
When did I turn adolescent, I dnt remember
When did I turn adult, I dnt remember
And when I will grow old, I will not remember
This is the feeling which will stay
Else everything will turn and I will be left with nothing.

While travelling everyday, I see something
Bulks of people staying above each other,
When I used to stay like that, I dnt remember
When did I play like that, I dnt remember
When I came out of it, I dnt remember
And when will I feel like that, I will not remember
This life which is there is running,
Else everything will stay and I will turn into nothing.

While travelling everyday, I feel something
The moment of happiness that comes within,
The moment I used to be same, I dnt remember
The moment I used to fight, I dnt remember
The moment which is left somewhere, I dnt remember
Jus trying to feel the same,
Looking at people loving each other in happiness and pain
The life which was once mine,
Else everything is here but I am no more in anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment