Saturday, March 1, 2014

Myself.....lost in turns and tides...

Myself .... A word to describe Very HUGE. It is very difficult to explain that whether I am inside this word or this word is inside me. How can I explain I do not know " MYSELF ". This basic definition of myself is very less, rather it just ceases to exist.

Nowadays, I am struggling to find out the mere reason of my existence. Why am I here in this world? And, if I am here in this world, then what is the role that has been carved out for me? And, what niche have I made out of it? The complex answers of these simple questions is either not actually feasible or I am not that much able to see through it.

You know, What is Most Simple  question about myself  is "Who Am I" and, trust ME, the answer to it is the Most difficult one to answer. These three words actually makes us still and forces to think ....... the never ending reason, which will keep changing with every moment.

A person will never get satisfied with the answer. Each time, an answer will come with a thought, and each time, we will think of pushing it further. This is the common behaviour, which we all possess, of keep pushing ourselves to more and more and more. The final outcome of this is, we are left with very little time or no understanding of ourselves.

This is ME, who does not know "who I AM" and is in Search of MYSELF.


Self 


In those moments of the day you'll find
He said that I am,
Which was supposed to be happy all the time
Was seeking to innovate,
Nishan'll see him in the sand of time.

It was a bit straight forward guy
Hwao humming a little bit cool;
Every time there was some searches
Some of which were found to be happy;
Little curiosity among all lived.

Whenever you ask her something, she will explain the full
Afraid that a story on the ghosts themselves,
Many of God was going Devotions
Who have not had the right to say,
Many watching movies
Coerce people giving their songs.

That said, what's hiding place,
Daily I'll find her, but did not get anywhere.

Rose's attempts to get something
After each try to get the answer no,
I worked so hard for what we do,
No one can ask when you return home,
I'm just so lonely now
Wishing that he does not like,
I think I'll forget him now
I never ever had my share.

No comments:

Post a Comment